Bulls Game Notes For Monday @ Brooklyn
* Chicago has won six of its last eight games against Brooklyn, including wins in three of Bulls’ last four trips to Barclays Center.
* The Bulls are coming off back-to-back wins and are now 31-18 with Derrick Rose in the starting lineup. Chicago split the 20 games that Rose missed most recently due to a meniscus injury.
* Brooklyn currently sits in the eighth and final playoff spot in the East and currently holds the tie-breaker against Indiana (better head-to-head record). Brooklyn finishes the season at home on Wednesday against Orlando while Indiana has back-to-back games on Tuesday (at home against Washington) and Wednesday (on the road at Memphis).
* The Nets have dropped three of their last five games and are giving up 103.4 points per game in those five contests while opponents are shooting better than 48 percent from the field.
* Derrick Rose recorded 22 points, eight assists and no turnovers in the Bulls win over Philadelphia on Saturday – marking just the fourth game in Rose’ career with 20+ points, 8+ assists and no turnovers.
* Since the beginning of March, Brook Lopez is averaging 21.3 points per game while shooting a league-best 55.1 percent from the field (minimum 300 FGA).