Bulls Game Notes For Thursday @ Orlando
* The Bulls have won each of their last eight road games against the Magic – the second-longest active road win streak in the NBA against one opponent (Mavericks, nine straight road wins vs. Magic).
* In their 99-94 loss in Cleveland on Sunday, the Bulls allowed the Cavaliers to make 16 three-pointers – tied for the most allowed by Chicago since Phoenix hit 17 three-pointers against them on February 4, 2006.
* The Magic, who have won back-to-back games, have won three consecutive games just once (February 11-22, 2015) since the beginning of March 2014.
* Since February 11, the Bulls (36.3) and Magic (36.8) have allowed fewer points per game inside the paint than any other NBA team.
* Tobias Harris has hit at least four three-pointers in back-to-back games, after hitting at least four three-pointers just once (four vs. Kings on December 6, 2014) over the first 220 games of his NBA career.
* Derrick Rose, who is expected to return to the Bulls lineup tonight after missing 20 consecutive games, has dished out double-digit assists in each of his last two games played in Orlando.