Bulls Game Notes For Friday vs. Detroit
* The Pistons lead the season series 2-1, with the home team winning all three contests. In fact, including their 102-91 victory at the United Center on November 10, the Bulls have won 16 of their last 17 home games in this series.
* The Bulls have won five straight home games against Eastern Conference opponents, the last four of these victories all being by at least 12 points.
* Wednesday’s game against Milwaukee was the first time all season that the Bulls (17-1) lost a road game when leading entering the fourth quarter. Chicago led by four points after the third quarter, but was outscored 25-17 in the fourth.
* Andre Drummond (874) is the only player in the NBA who has at least 800 points in the paint this season.
* Nikola Mirotic has scored 23 or more points in seven of his last eight games at the United Center, averaging 25.3 points per game on 48.5 percent shooting during this eight-game stretch.
* Jimmy Butler missed the Bulls’ March 21 game against the Pistons, but in the previous two meetings between the teams this season he had a total of 49 points while shooting 50 (15/30) percent from the field, including 7-of-12 (.583) from three-point range. He also made all 12 of his free-throw attempts.