* The Canucks have earned at least one standings point in each of their last seven road games (4-0-3) against the Blackhawks – tied with Boston for the longest active road streak against Chicago.
* The Canucks have allowed multiple power-play goals in two of their last four games, after allowing fewer than two goals on the power play in each of their previous 20 games.
* The Blackhawks, who have scored at least four goals in back-to-back games (both victories), have not scored four-plus goals in three consecutive games since a four-game streak November 28 – December 5, 2014.
* With a victory tonight, the Blackhawks will reach the 100-point plateau for the fifth time since the 2008-09 season. No other team has put together five 100-point seasons over that span.
* Nick Bonino, currently working on a three-game point streak, has picked up a point in four straight games on three occasions throughout his NHL career (most recently January 18-25, 2014).
* Over the Blackhawks’ last three games, nine different skaters have scored a goal, and only one (Jonathan Toews, two) has scored multiple goals.