Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Milwaukee
* The Bulls have won six consecutive games against the Bucks – tied (with the Spurs) for the longest active win streak against them.
* The Bulls have allowed fewer than 10 fast break points in each of their last two games (both victories). On the season, the Bulls have gone 17-4 when allowing fewer than 10 fast break points (second best record in NBA, behind Atlanta 26-6).
* The Bucks, coming off a 101-88 loss in Atlanta, lost seven games by double digits during the month of March – tied for third most in the NBA.
* Nikola Mirotic, who scored 24 points against the Knicks on Saturday night, came off the bench to score at least 23 points on eight occasions during the month of March. Only one other player (Houston’s Corey Brewer, three) came off the bench to score at least 23 points more than twice last month.
* Giannis Antetokounmpo has scored in double digits in each of his last 12 games, which ties a career-long streak (also January 27 – February 23, 2015).
* With 19 points and 12 rebounds against the Knicks on Saturday night, Pau Gasol picked up his 48th double-double of the season, which eclipsed Joakim Noah (47 last season) for the most by a Bulls player since the 1991-92 season.