Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Charlotte
* After dropping the first matchup between the clubs this season the Hornets have now won two in a row against the Bulls, limiting them to just 88.5 points in those two victories. Charlotte will be seeking its first season series win over Chicago since the 2008-09 campaign.
* Charlotte snapped its three game losing streak with a 109-98 win over Minnesota on Sunday. The Hornets are 7-10 in the second of back-to-back games this season.
* The Bulls have won four of their last five home games and will be looking to extend their current win streak at the United Center to three in a row. Chicago has won 14 of its last 19 home games against Charlotte.
* Pau Gasol has posted a career-high 46 double-doubles this season – the most in the NBA. Gasol, who has been held below 20 points in each of his last three home games, is averaging 20.7 points and 12.0 rebounds in his three contests with Charlotte this season.
* Nikola Mirotic was held to just eight points against Detroit on Saturday after scoring at least 25 points in each of his previous three contests. Mirotic has made at least one three-pointer (13 total) in seven consecutive games – the longest active streak among NBA rookies.
* Al Jefferson is averaging 21.6 points against the Bulls since the beginning of the 2007-08 season – his second-highest scoring average against any opponent in that span (minimum 15 games, 22.3 ppg vs. Detroit).