MILWAUKEE -- Fire officials say exploding propane tanks ignited a large fire at a south side Milwaukee industrial company.
Billowing black smoke could be seen for miles around Monday morning as the fire burned at Acme Galvanizing. Deputy Fire
Chief Terry Lintonen is on the scene of the fire and says no one has been injured.
Lintonen says the propane tanks were in a storage shed and firefighters so far have been able to keep the blaze away from the main building. He says the fire is still active and that it's a two-alarm blaze.
Acme Galvanizing specializes in metal coatings.
This is a developing story. Check back for details.