Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday vs.
* Charlotte lost Sunday at Dallas, 92-81. It was the Hornets’ fifth consecutive loss after winning 12 of the previous 15 games. The Hornets have shot less than 48.0 percent from the field in each of their last 15 games, the NBA’s longest active streak.
* The Bulls beat the Bucks in Chicago on Monday night, 87-71, and have now won six of their last seven games. The 71 points allowed by Chicago was the fewest it has allowed since losing at Boston, 71-69 on February 13, 2013.
* Chicago has won 11 of the last 13 meetings with Charlotte. The Hornets have scored less than 100 points in 17 straight games versus the Bulls, tied for the longest active streak by any team versus any other team (also Nets vs. Bulls and Jazz vs. Grizzlies). The last time Charlotte scored 100+ points against the Bulls was January 5, 2010 at Charlotte (Bobcats [at the time] won 113-108).
* Marvin Williams scored 15 points on Sunday at Dallas on 6-for-8 shooting in 29:21 of playing time. The 15 points was the most scored by Williams since scoring a still season-high 19 points on opening night versus Milwaukee on October 29.
* Tony Snell had 20 points off the bench on Monday. Snell has scored 20+ points in three of his last five games after scoring 20+ in just one of his first 119 career NBA games.
* Derrick Rose is out for the season again. Since the 2012-13 season, Rose has played in only 56 of Chicago’s 238 games (regular & postseason) – 23.5 percent.