Blackhawks Game Notes For Monday vs. Arizona
* In the only previous meeting this season, Chicago defeated Arizona, 6-1, on January 20. Since the beginning of 2011-12, the Blackhawks have averaged 5.33 goals in six victories against the Coyotes, but just 1.20 goals over five losses.
* The Coyotes mustered just a pair of goals while dropping both of their last two games at Gila River Arena, falling to 0-4-1 at home since January 10. However, Arizona has won three of its last four games on the road.
* With a 4-2 victory at St. Louis Sunday, the Blackhawks have won consecutive games in regulation or overtime (shootout wins don’t count) for the first time since December 14 and 16.
* Coyotes defenseman Keith Yandle continues to contribute offensively, recording at least a point in 10 of his last 11 games. And his six-game scoring streak is the longest active mark by any skater in the NHL.
* Antoine Vermette won 18 of 24 faceoffs on Saturday. His 68 faceoff wins in February are 10 more than anyone else in the league, while Vermette’s faceoff-win percentage (69.4) also tops the NHL this month (minimum 40 faceoffs).
* Patrick Kane has registered at least two points in each of six games versus Calgary since 2012-13. It’s the longest active multi-point streak by any skater against a single opponent. The last player to produce a seven-game streak versus any foe was Joe Thornton against Dallas (3/15/2011 – 3/31/2012).