Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday @ Minnesota
* The Blackhawks defeated Minnesota twice in January, extending their winning streak to four games versus Minnesota, which matches Chicago’s longest streak ever in the all-time series.
* By getting shut out at San Jose Saturday, 2-0, the Blackhawks concluded January with a record of 6-7-0. It was Chicago’s first sub-.500 month since February 2012 (5-9-0).
* The Wild are coming off a very successful road trip in which they went 3-0-1, matching the franchise’s highest winning percentage (.875) ever on a trip that consisted of at least four games.
* Current Blackhawks center Brad Richards has averaged 1.17 points per game (27 points, 23 games) versus Minnesota in his career, the highest rate ever by any skater who has faced the Wild at least 20 times.
* Patrick Kane has registered two assists in each of three games against the Wild this season, totaling eight points overall (2-6-8). He’s recorded at least a point in all seven games versus Minnesota since the beginning of 2013-14 (5-8-13).
* Devan Dubnyk is 5-1-0 since getting traded to Minnesota on January 14. And Dubnyk has won his last three starts while posting a 1.00 GAA and a .967 save percentage. He stopped 35 of 37 shots in Sunday’s victory.