Bulls Game Notes For Thursday @ LA Lakers
* The Bulls have won six of their last seven games against the Lakers, after winning just six of their previous 24 games against the Lakers.
* The Lakers, who have lost nine consecutive games, have not lost 10 straight games since a 10-game losing streak April 8-24, 1994.
* The Bulls, who have won three consecutive road games against Western Conference opponents, last won four straight road games against the West in a single season during a six-game streak January 22 – February 19, 2010.
* The Lakers, who have held each of their last four opponents to fewer than 100 points, have not done so in five straight games since a five-game streak November 4-13, 2012.
* Derrick Rose, who has dished out three or fewer assists in each of his last three road games, has hit at least three three-pointers in four consecutive road games for the first time in his NBA career.
* Wayne Ellington, coming off a career-high 28-point performance against the Wizards, recorded three rebounds, three assists, three steals, three three-pointers and a plus/minus rating of +3 against Washington.