Bulls Game Notes For Thursday vs. San Antonio
* The Spurs have won back-to-back (and 11 of their last 15) games at the United Center, while shooting above 50 percent from the field in each of their last two trips to Chicago.
* The Spurs have won four consecutive games for the first time since their season-long eight-game win streak November 17 – December 1. San Antonio has shot at least 80 percent from the free throw line in each of their four wins during the streak.
* The Bulls have now lost six of their last eight games, while shooting below 40 percent from the field in four of their last eight games.
* The Bulls (20.9 free throws made per game) are one of just two teams (Kings 23.0) averaging more than 20 made free throws per game this season.
* Only one active player (Andre Drummond 14.6) has averaged more rebounds per game over his career at United Center than Tim Duncan (13.1).
* After scoring more than 20 points in 22 of his first 32 games this season, Jimmy Butler has scored more than 20 points just once over his last eight games.