Blackhawks Game Notes For Sunday vs. Dallas
* Chicago has scored at least five goals against Dallas in 13 games since 2007-08, including in each of the last two meetings.
* The Stars have won only five times in Chicago over the last 27 seasons after playing a game the day before (5-15-3-2 record).
* The Blackhawks have jumped out on opponents in the first five minutes of the first period this year, scoring 12 goals, second-most in the league behind (Pittsburgh).
* With 20 goals this year, Patrick Kane has scored 20 or more goals in each of his first eight seasons in the league, the longest streak to start a career by any American-born player.
* Corey Crawford is averaging over 30 saves per game in a month for the first time in his career with 193 saves over six games in January.