Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Orlando
* The Bulls have won 12 of their last 14 games against the Magic and will be looking to extend their current win streak against them to four in a row. Chicago won the first meeting between these teams this season, 98-90.
* The Magic are averaging just 90.0 points during their current six game losing streak. Orlando owns the third-lowest scoring offense in the NBA this season at 93.6 points per game.
* Chicago has lost two of its last three games after losing just twice in its previous 15 contests. The Bulls have 11 wins since December 18 – tied with Atlanta for the most victories in the NBA in that span.
* Nikola Vucevic scored a career-high 34 points and grabbed 16 rebounds against the Trail Blazers on Saturday for his fourth consecutive game with a double-double. Vucevic has recorded a double-double in each of his last six meetings with the Bulls.
* Pau Gasol scored a career-high 46 points and grabbed 18 rebounds in Chicago’s win over Milwaukee on Saturday for the third 40-point performance of his career. Gasol is averaging 13.4 points in five games against Orlando since the beginning of the 2011-12 season – his second-lowest scoring average against any opponent in that span (13.2 vs. LAC).
* Jimmy Butler had a career-high 10 assists against the Bucks on Saturday, however, he failed to score in double figures (9 points) for the third time this season. Butler has scored exactly 21 points in two of his last three games against the Magic.