Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday vs. Utah
* The Bulls have won seven of their last eight games against the Jazz, allowing no more than 100 points in any game during the stretch.
* The Jazz, who have scored exactly 101 points in back-to-back games, scored 33 points on three-pointers and 14 points on free throws against Minnesota Saturday, and 12 points on three-pointers and 27 points on free throws against Indiana on Monday.
* The Bulls, who have won 10 of their last 11 games, have scored in triple digits on 24 occasions this season. Last season, the Bulls scored at least 100 points 25 times.
* Derrick Favors has pulled down at least eight rebounds in each of his last six games – tied for the sixth-longest active streak in the NBA.
* Jimmy Butler has scored 20 points on 22 occasions this season, after doing so a total of just nine times over his first three NBA seasons.
* Pau Gasol has recorded at least 27 points and two blocks in back-to-back games for the first time since February 2-4, 2009. Gasol has also blocked 16 shots over his last three games.