Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday @ Washington
* Chicago won its last game in a high-scoring shootout over Toronto 129-120. It was the most points scored by the Bulls in a non-overtime game since beating Sacramento 132-92 on March 21, 2011.
* The last game in this series was a Bulls victory, 96-78 at Washington. It was just the third win for the Bulls in the last eight matchups with the Wizards after having won seven straight over Washington prior to that stretch.
* The Wizards lost their last game to Phoenix 92-104, snapping their six-game overall winning streak as well as their eight-game home winning streak.
* Despite the loss the Wizards at 19-7 have tied the franchise’s best record through 26 games in a season (also 1974-75 Washington Bullets and 1968-69 Baltimore Bullets). Both the 1968-69 and 1974-75 teams won their 27th game.
* John Wall dished out eight assists against Phoenix at it actually brought his season average down. Wall already has 273 assists and 462 points this season, making Wall and Chris Paul (275 assists, 507 points) the only two players this season with at least 250 assists and 450 points.
* Jimmy Butler missed the first two games for the Bulls with a hand injury but since returning has scored 20 or more points in 17 of his 25 games. Butler leads the Bulls with 22.1 points per game and is the most improved scorer in the NBA (13.1 PPG in 2013-14) among players that played 75 percent of their team’s games both seasons.