Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Winnipeg
* The Jets have won back-to-back games against the Blackhawks, after losing each of their previous seven meetings.
* The Blackhawks have gone 11-1-1 over their last 13 games, and have won each of their last eight home games – tied with San Jose for the longest active streak in the NHL.
* The Jets have earned at least one standings point in an NHL-high 12 games (8-2-4) since October 28, and have scored at least one power-play goal in each of their last five road games – tied with the Devils for the longest active streak in the NHL.
* The Blackhawks have allowed three power-play goals in the first period, four in the second period and one in the third period this season, which are all tied for the fewest in the NHL.
* Mathieu Perreault, who has scored a goal in back-to-back games for the second time this season (also November 18-20), is currently working on a seven-game point streak – just two shy of his career-long point streak (nine games, March 14-31, 2014.
* Patrick Kane has recorded exactly three points in two of his last three games, and is currently working on a season-long six-game point streak.