Blackhawks Game Notes For Saturday @ Columbus
* The Blackhawks have won 13 consecutive games against the Blue Jackets – tied for the longest active win streak against one opponent (Bruins 13 straight wins vs. Oilers).
* The Blue Jackets, who have earned at least one standings point in each of their last eight games (7-0-1), have had a longer such streak just once in franchise history (12 games, February 26 – March 22, 2013).
* The Blackhawks have gone an NHL-best 10-1-0 since November 26, despite scoring a power-play goal in just three of their last 10 games. At the same time, the Blackhawks have allowed just two power-play goals over their last 13 games.
* The Blue Jackets have been outscored by an NHL-high 22 goals (43-21) during the third period this season.
* Blue Jackets winger Nick Foligno, who has scored five goals over his last four games, needs just two more goals to match his career high of 18 goals reached last season.
* Duncan Keith has dished out 14 assists during the Hawks’ current 13-game win streak against Columbus, including three in their last meeting (April 4, 2014).