Bulls Game Notes For Monday @ Atlanta
* The Bulls have won six consecutive games against the Hawks – their longest active winning streak against any opponent. Atlanta last defeated Chicago back on December 22, 2012 (92-75).
* The Hawks saw their nine-game winning streak snapped in a 100-99 loss to the Magic on Saturday. Atlanta, which has the second-best home record among Eastern Conference teams at 11-2, will be looking to extend its current home winning streak to seven in a row.
* The Bulls, who are an Eastern Conference-leading 11-3 on the road this season, extended their road winning streak to four games with a 93-75 victory over Miami on Sunday. Chicago is 3-3 in the second of back-to-back games this season.
* Pau Gasol had nine points and nine rebounds against Miami on Sunday, snapping his streak of eight consecutive double-doubles. However, Gasol has posted a double-double in eight straight games against Atlanta – tied with Rajon Rondo for the longest active double-double streak against the Hawks.
* Kyle Korver, who has made the second-most three-pointers in the NBA this season (67), has made 44 consecutive free throws – the longest active streak in the NBA.
* Atlanta’s leading scorer, Jeff Teague, is averaging just 8.2 points in his last five home games. Teague has scored 20+ points in each of his last two games against the Bulls.