81 hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak in Wisconsin

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

More than 80 people got sick at an ice rink in Wisconsin.

They were exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide at a rink in Lake Delton.

It happened Saturday night after a minor league hockey game.

Players reported having headaches and feeling dizzy, several vomited and one fainted.

Officials say the cause of leak was the rink’s Zamboni machine.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.