Blackhawks Game Notes For Thursday @ Boston
* The Blackhawks beat the Devils, 3-2, in a shootout at Prudential Center on Tuesday night, and have now won seven straight games overall – tied for the longest win streak of any NHL team in 2014-15. Chicago is 7-1-0 in its last eight road tilts.
* Boston defeated Arizona, 5-2, at Gila River Arena last Saturday, snapping its three-game losing streak in the process. The Bruins are 7-2-0 when getting two or more days off between games this season (8-10-1 in all other contests).
* Tonight marks the first of two meetings between these clubs in 2014-15. Dating to the beginning of 2010-11, the B’s are 3-0-1 in their last four regular-season games against the Blackhawks.
* Duncan Keith lit the lamp on Tuesday night, giving him nine points (3g, 6a) in the last 11 games, and earning first-star honors in the win. Keith has five points (2g, 3a) in his last five skates against the Bruins.
* Including two goals against the Coyotes last Saturday, Brad Marchand has recorded back-to-back multi-point games for the first time in 2014-15. Marchand, who has two markers and two assists in four career skates against the Bruins, has never scored two or more points in three straight games during his time in the NHL.
* Chicago has a plus-29 goal differential in 2014-15 – best of any NHL club. Boston’s goal differential is minus-2 this season (18th in the league).