Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday vs. Brooklyn
* The Bulls have won 10 of their last 13 games overall against the Nets, including a 102-84 victory in the first matchup between the clubs this season. The Nets have lost each of their last three trips to Chicago, last winning there back in February of 2012.
* The Nets have been outscored 104.0 to 81.5 during their current two-game losing streak, however, they will be looking to win three in a row on the road for the first time since last January. The Bulls have lost each of their last three home games and will be looking to avoid dropping four in a row there for the first time since December of 2013.
* Chicago has scored at least 100 points in six consecutive games – its longest such streak since hitting the century mark in eight-straight contests from March 26-April 11, 2009.
* Deron Williams had 13 points and a season-high 11 assists against Cleveland on Monday for his second double-double of the season. Williams has scored at least 17 points in each of his last six road games and has made multiple three-pointers in each of his last four away from home (11 total).
* Jimmy Butler has scored 20+ points in 10 of his last 12 games and led all scorers with 26 points in the first meeting between these teams this season. Butler has made 123 free-throws on the season – the most among all Eastern Conference players.
* Pau Gasol, who grabbed a season-high 20 rebounds against Golden State on Saturday, has posted a double-double in each of his last six games. Gasol had 25 points and 13 rebounds in his first game against the Nets this season.