Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Dallas
* Dallas beat Philadelphia on the road 110-103 on Saturday, dealing the 76ers their record-tying 17th straight loss to begin the 2014-15 season. It was Dallas’ 13th win of the season and third straight win overall.
* At 13-5, the Mavericks are tied for the third-most wins in the NBA, but sit in fourth place in the Southwest division, half-a-game back from the 13-4 Rockets and Spurs and two-and-a-half behind Memphis.
* Chicago returns home after a long seven-game road trip and finished that trip strong, winning three of the last four games including a commanding 102-84 blowout win in Brooklyn on Sunday.
* Jimmy Butler led the Bulls in scoring with 26 points against the Nets. It was Butler’s fourth straight game with 20 or more points, and the eighth time in his last nine games scoring at least 20.
* Tyson Chandler let the Mavs with 20 points in the win over Philadelphia, giving him his first 20-point game of the season.
* Dirk Nowitzki and Pau Gasol squared off 22 times when Pau was in Memphis, with Dirk’s Mavericks winning 19 of those games. During Pau’s time with the Lakers, Pau and the Lakers defeated the Mavericks in 13 of their 17 matchups. This is the first time Pau and Dirk will square off with Gasol as a member of the Bulls.