Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Tampa Bay
* Tampa Bay beat Detroit, 4-3, in a shootout at Joe Louis Arena on Sunday, and has now won six straight games overall – tied for the second-longest single-season win streak in franchise history. The Lightning are averaging 3.80 goals per game in 2014-15 – second most of any team in the league (Pittsburgh – 4.15).
* The Blackhawks throttled the Sharks, 5-2, at United Center on Sunday, snapping their three-game home losing streak with the victory. Chicago is allowing an NHL-low 1.87 goals per game in 2014-15.
* The Lightning swept the two-game season series with the Blackhawks last year, and have won five straight games vs. Chicago overall – the longest active win streak of any NHL club vs. the Blackhawks.
* Tyler Johnson lit the lamp for the fifth time of the season on Sunday, and has now recorded at least one point in all seven of his road skates in 2014-15 – the longest active road scoring streak in the NHL. Johnson has been held scoreless in two career games vs. the Blackhawks.
* Steven Stamkos had two markers vs. the Wings Sunday, giving him four multi-goal games on the season already – two more than any other skater in the league thus far. Stamkos is averaging 1.29 goals in seven career games vs. the Blackhawks (highest of any active skater).
* Patrick Kane had a helper in Sunday’s win over the Sharks, snapping his three-game pointless streak at United Center. Kane is averaging 1.88 points in eight career games vs. the Lightning – most of any active skater (minimum 8 GP).