Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Detroit
* The Bulls have won two in a row and 21 of their last 23 games against Detroit. Chicago’s 21 wins against the Pistons are its most against any opponent since the beginning of the 2008-09 season.
* The Pistons will be looking to avoid opening the season 0-3 on the road for the fifth consecutive campaign. Detroit is averaging just 92.0 points this season – tied with New York and Oklahoma City for the lowest scoring offense in the NBA.
* The Bulls saw their four-game winning streak come to an end in a 106-101 loss at home to the Celtics on Saturday. Both of Chicago’s two losses this season have come at home, with each game being decided by six points or less.
* Brandon Jennings is averaging 22.7 points in his last six road games against the Bulls, while scoring over 30 points in two of his last three trips to Chicago.
* Aaron Brooks scored a season-high 26 points against Boston on Saturday after totaling 25 points in his previous three games combined. Brooks had 27 points and 17 assists in his last meeting with Detroit (back in March while playing for Denver).
* Andre Drummond, who had a season-high 18 rebounds against the Jazz on Sunday, grabbed a career high-tying 26 boards in the last meeting between these teams last April.