7 taken to area hospitals from Harper High School

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A hazmat team was called into action today at a CPS school.

Harper High had to be evacuated after reports of a suspicious smell.

High levels of Carbon Monoxide were detected, which is odorless.

Seven people were taken to local hospitals.

People's Gas officials were also called in to help emergency personnel.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

1 Comment

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.