Blackhawks Game Notes For Saturday vs. Buffalo
* The Blackhawks have won five consecutive games against the Sabres – tied for the third-longest active winning streak against Buffalo (Detroit eight, Colorado seven).
* The Blackhawks have won each of their last three home openers at United Center. In each of the last three seasons, the Blackhawks have earned at least one standings point in each of their first six home games (seven in 2011-12, 12 in 2012-13, six in 2013-14).
* The Sabres, coming off a 3-1 loss in Colorado, have scored fewer than two goals on 39 occasions since the beginning of last season – 10 more times than any other team.
* Since the 2011-12 season, Corey Crawford has gone 19-6-6 against Eastern Conference teams – the third-best record of any goaltender (minimum 25 games) over that span.
* Right winger Drew Stafford has scored a goal in four of his last five games against the Blackhawks.
* Duncan Keith recorded a goal and an assist in Thursday night’s victory against the Stars. Since the beginning of last season, the Blackhawks have gone 12-0-1 in games in which Keith recorded multiple points.