911 center workers sent to hospital

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Seven workers at an emergency dispatch center in Arlington Heights had to be hospitalized Saturday night because of a gas leak at the facility.
An electrical malfunction set off the non-toxic gas.
Emergency calls had to be re-routed to a call center in Schaumburg during the ordeal.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s