White Sox Game Notes For Monday vs. Texas
* Since 2011, the White Sox are 8-3 at home against the Rangers. Their .727 win percentage at home against Texas during this time is their second highest against any AL opponent (vs. Mariners – .733, 11-4).
* Since June 17, the Rangers are just 3-19 (.136) on the road, including losing each of their last six road games. It’s the second worst road record in MLB during this time (Rockies – .105, 2-17).
* When pitching at home, Nick Martinez is 0-4 with a 7.86 ERA and a .327 opponent batting average and when pitching on the road, Martinez is 1-3 with a 3.66 ERA and a .279 opponent batting average. The 4.20 home-road ERA differential (road better than home) is the second largest in MLB this season (min. 5 GS at home and on road).
* Against left-handed batters, Hector Noesi has a .232 opponent batting average. Among right-handed AL pitchers, Noesi’s .232 opponent batting average is the sixth lowest (min. 250 batters faced).
* Elvis Andrus currently has a 10-game hit streak going, tied for the second-longest active streak in MLB. During this 10-game hit streak, Andrus is batting .385 with two doubles and six RBI.
* Alexei Ramirez has had two-plus hits in each of his last four games and in 10 of his last 19 games. Ramirez’ 10 multi-hit games since July 10 is tied for the third most during this time. Since July 10, Ramirez is batting .329 with three home runs and 15 RBI.