Indiana couple overdose on heroin at McDonald’s play yard

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A couple in Indiana overdosed on heroin at a McDonald’s play yard now they are charged with endangering their children.

Tamica Jeffers and Robert Palmer were found Sunday in the play area of the McDonald’s in Green Township.

Their two kids, ages 5 and 8, were playing nearby.

Jeffers was unconscious and not breathing.

Palmer was conscious but not responding.

They were taken to a hospital.

Police say both confessed to using heroin.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.