* Including the playoffs, the Blackhawks have scored a power-play goal in each of their last four games against the Wild – tied for their second-longest active streaks against one opponent (five straight games vs. Coyotes).
* After picking up a 5-4 shootout loss in Detroit last night, the Blackhawks have earned at least one standings point in 16 of their last 17 games (9-1-7).
* The Wild have now gone six consecutive games without a single power-play goal – the second-longest active streak in the NHL (Panthers 11).
* The Wild have alternated two-game losing and winning streaks over their last eight home games (LLWWLLWW).
* Ryan Suter has scored six goals over his last eight home games, after going 27 consecutive home games without a single goal.
* Patrick Kane, whose 23 goals this season exactly match his total from each of the last two seasons, has now gone 11 consecutive games without a goal – the third-longest goalless streak of his career.