* Anaheim (77 points) and Chicago (71 points) are currently ranked one and two in NHL in team points. Each team has only one regulation loss since December 15. During this span, however, Anaheim has no overtime losses while Chicago has six.
* The Ducks scored a franchise-record nine goals in their win over Vancouver on Wednesday. The 9-1 verdict was also their largest margin of victory ever.
* The Ducks are looking for their sixth straight win over Chicago in the series. The five wins over Chicago have all come by two goals or less.
* The Blackhawks have dropped their last seven games that have gone past regulation, dating to a 2-1 shootout win in Dallas on November 29. They are 4-11 in games that last longer than 60 minutes, going 0-5 in overtime and 4-6 in shootouts.
* In the Ducks’ big win two nights ago, Corey Perry recorded his fifth career four-point game and his first since April 6, 2011, a 6-2 win over San Jose.
* The Blackhawks lead the NHL in points by defensemen with 136; St. Louis is second with 126. Chicago blueliner Duncan Keith’s 44 points rank second among NHL defensemen on the season.