2 boys hurt in Hammond fire are released from hospital

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Two Hammond, Indiana boys–  injured in a house fire– are out of the hospital. Their three siblings were killed.

The fire broke out in their home Wednesday night. The children’s father, Andre Young, got the two boys out but couldn’t get to the other kids.

Young remains hospitalized in critical condition with burns.

Firefighters believe a space heater connected to a propane tank caused the fire.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

3 comments

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.