Fire, explosion erupts in Oak Lawn home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A massive fire broke out in a home in Southwest suburban Oak Lawn overnight.

It happened early Saturday morning at 8909 55th Court.

Officials have not confirmed whether it was a house fire or explosion, but they are saying that it was started by gasoline.

Fire officials also say the fire was started by an earlier domestic dispute.

No injuries have been reported.We will bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.