* The Bulls defeated Miami 107-87 Thursday, the Heat’s worst regular-season loss in a year (Dec. 6, 2012 vs. Knicks). Chicago is now 6-1 at home this season, losing only in triple overtime to the Pelicans Monday.
* Detroit has won three straight games for the first time this season, defeating the 76ers at home (115-100) then earning road wins over the Heat (107-97) and Bucks (105-98).
* Andre Drummond (19) and Greg Monroe (17) each pulled down 17-plus rebounds in Wednesday’s win, becoming the first Detroit teammates to do so in a game since Bill Laimbeer (20) and Dennis Rodman (17) on February 13, 1990.
* Brandon Jennings has 10 or more assists in seven games this season, and is averaging a career-high 8.4 per game.
* Luol Deng has scored 20 or more points in six consecutive games, averaging 26.2 points over that span. It is the longest such streak of his career.