* The Blues will be looking to win three consecutive games to open a season for the first time since the 1993-94 campaign.
* Ten different St. Louis skaters have scored at least one goal on the season – tied with Vancouver for the most in hockey.
* Chicago’s Patrick Kane and Brandon Saad have each scored goals in consecutive games. Kane has 31 points in his career against St. Louis – one of four teams in his career in which he has 30 points against (36 vs. Columbus, 33 vs. Nashville, 30 vs. Edmonton).
* Alexander Steen has lit the lamp in each of St. Louis’ two games so far this season. Steen has one goal and two assists in his last five games against Chicago.
* Corey Crawford has nine wins in his career against the Blues – tied for the second-most wins in his career against any opponent (11 vs. Detroit, 9 vs. Columbus).