* The Dodgers finished the month of July with a 19-6 record – their second-best record (20-6 in 1962) in July since the team moved to Los Angeles in 1958.
* Since May 29, the Cubs have gone a National League-best 13-2 when hitting multiple home runs in a game.
* The Dodgers lost 11 of their first 18 one-run decisions this season, but have reeled off eight straight wins in games decided by a single run.
* David DeJesus has punched out multiple hits in three consecutive games for the second time this season (also May 13-15).
* Hanley Ramirez did not reach base last night versus the Yankees, ending one of the longest reaching-base streaks in Los Angeles Dodgers’ history (37 games – tied for fifth longest).