Worker hospitalized after electric shock

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A 24-year old man tuckpointing a building in the Lakeview neighborhood suffered electrical shock late this afternoon when he or the steel scaffolding he was standing on came in contact with electrical lines just inches away.

The work was being done in an alley behind the building near Oakdale Ave and Halsted St.

The victim was rushed in critical condition to Illinois masonic hospital.

A number of homes in the vicinity lost electricity following the accident.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

1 Comment