* After allowing six goals in back-to-back games and losing in regulation for the first time this season a week and a half ago, the Blackhawks have won three straight games (all on the road), outscoring their opponents 14-4. Chicago won at Colorado on Monday night 5-2.
* The Ducks have won a franchise record 12 consecutive home games. Anaheim has outscored its opponents 44-21 in this stretch.
* The Ducks won the only meeting this season with the Blackhawks 3-2 in a shootout in Chicago on February 12. The combined point percentage of .851 (Blackhawks are 24-2-3, .879 and Ducks are 21-3-4, .821) is the highest for a matchup in NHL history (after each team has played at least 20 games).
* The Blackhawks have three players with 13-plus goals (2nd most in NHL, most in Western Conference) while the Ducks have 11 players with five-plus goals (most in the NHL).
* After going pointless in consecutive games for the first time this season on March 6 and March 8 (both versus Colorado), Patrick Kane has scored 10 points (4 goals, 6 assists) in his last four games.
* Ryan Getzlaf scored his 11th goal of the season on Monday night versus San Jose already matching his 82-game total from the 2011-12 season.