1.TO ENTER: To enter, log on to wgntv.com and click on the “Zero Dark Thirty” contest logo and complete the registration form. The day of the contest, the link will take you to register to GOFOBO to print your tickets. You’ll need to have a printer available to be able to print your passes. You will also need to register on gofobo.com in order to access the RSVP form. WGN-TV is not responsible for entries that are lost, incomplete, late, or misdirected for Internet problems or other difficulties in email transmission or reception.
2. ENTRY DEADLINE: The contest begins on December 20, 2012 Contest may end early if all tickets have been disbursed.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The first fifty (50) entries that get through on http://www.gofobo.com/rsvp on December 20th, 2012 with the correct code will be deemed winner(s) and will be allowed to print the movie passes. Passes are specifically bar coded and cannot be duplicated. Entrants agree that WGN-TV has the sole right to determine the winners of the contest and all matters or disputes arising from the contest and that its determination is final and binding.
4. THE PRIZE: A movie pass for two (2) to the screening of “Zero Dark Thirty” on Thursday January 3rd, 2013 at the AMC River East Theater (322 E. Illinois, Chicago, IL). The screening will take place at 7pm. The tickets will be distributed as fifty (50) pairs. GoFoBo tickets are only available as “Admit One” but each registered user can download up to two. No substitute prize will be awarded. Approximate retail value: $25. WGN-TV is not responsible for seating; seating is not guaranteed, so winners must arrive early. SEATS WILL BE RESERVED UNTIL 6:40 PM ON JANUARY 3RD. At 6:40pm, all unclaimed tickets will be released and admission of WGN winners will then be granted on a first come, first served basis until theater reaches capacity.
WGN-TV will not be responsible (and will not issue refunds or replacement tickets) if the tickets are lost or stolen or if the movie is postponed, canceled or cut short for any reason beyond WGN-TV’s control.
5. ELIGIBLITY AND RESTRICTIONS:
a. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of WGN-TV, AMC River East, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate.
b. Entrants must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry and Will counties in Illinois, and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton and Porter Counties in Indiana who are 18 years and older at the time of entry.
c. Winners who have won a prize from WGN-TV since June 20, 2012 are ineligible and will be disqualified.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
a. Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Contest Sponsors and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the contest.
b. Release Station and Sponsor of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Contest Sponsors from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the contest or their receipt or use of the contest prize.
c. No Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes, cash redemptions or transfer of prizes are available, except at Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion.
7. INTERNET/FORCE MAJEURE: If for any reason, this contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the contest, WGN-TV reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Contest or any portion of the Contest. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST. Information submitted in Internet entries, including entrant’s name, address, e-mail address, etc, shall become the property of WGN-TV, and may be used by WGN-TV for marketing or promotional purposes. Contest shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Illinois law, excluding choice of law provisions.
9. COPY OF RULES: A copy of the rules is available at WGNtv.com or by sending an envelope to: WGN-TV “Zero Dark Thirty” SCREENING GIVEAWAY” Rules, 2501 W. Bradley Place, Chicago, IL 60618, or go to http://www.wgntv.com.
10. WINNERS LIST: Can be obtained by sending an envelope to WGN-TV “ZERO DARK THIRTY SCREENING GIVEAWAY” Winner List, 2501 W. Bradley Place, Chicago, IL 60618 after December 20, 2012 and before January 20, 2013.