* The Bulls have won three of their last four meetings between these teams, however, they have lost six of their last seven trips to Memphis.
* The Bulls have won two straight and five of their last six games overall and will be looking to extend their current road winning streak to five in a row.
* The Grizzlies saw their three game losing streak come to an end with a 99-86 victory over Utah on Saturday. Memphis’ 9-2 home record is tied for the third-best home record among Western Conference teams this season.
* Carlos Boozer is averaging 20.5 points in his career against Memphis – the highest scoring average in his career against any opponent.
* Zach Randolph, who has scored in double figures in all but one of his 21 games this season, has posted an NBA-leading 17 double-doubles this season
* Memphis owns the second-best scoring defense in the NBA this season (90.9 ppg all.), while Chicago owns the third-best mark (90.9 ppg all.).