* Philadelphia has won 15 of its last 18 games against the Blackhawks including nine consecutive home wins against Chicago.
* The Flyers are 9-2-1 since the beginning of February, the fourth best record in the NHL. Philadelphia is averaging 3.50 goals per game over that span, the second highest scoring team in the league (Boston, 3.87).
* Chicago captain Jonathan Toews has scored eight goals and nine points in seven games this month, tied for the most goals by any player in the NHL since March 1.
* Wayne Simmonds scored two power-play goals against the Penguins on Sunday giving him 12 power-play goals this season (tied for third most).
* The Blackhawks are 31-1-6 when scoring the first goal this season, the fourth best record in the league.