* The Blackhawks defeated Winnipeg 5-1 in the first meeting between these teams this season last Saturday. Chicago has won five consecutive game against the Thrashers/Jets franchise.
* The Jets defeated the Red Wings on Monday, 3-2, snapping their three-game losing streak. Winnipeg has lost two straight and four of its last five road games.
* The Blackhawks saw their three-game winning streak come to an end in a 3-2 loss in overtime to Calgary on Sunday. Chicago has scored at least five goals in four of its last six games.
* Bryan Little has lit the lamp in three of his last four games, however, he has failed to record a point in five career games against the Blackhawks.
* Marian Hossa has two goals and four assists during his current four-game point streak and has nine points (5g, 4a) during his current five-game point streak against the Thrashers/Jets franchise.
* Chicago has scored a goal with the man advantage in seven of its last eight games (7-for-28), while Winnipeg has allowed just one power-play goal in its last five contests – killing off 15 of 16 penalties in that span.