Veggie Lasagna Cups (ingredients)
- Cooking spray
- 1 large egg
- 1¼ cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon grated freshly ground black pepper
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds about 1/8” thick
- 1½ cups Marinara Sauce (no sugar added)
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
Veggie Lasagna Cups (instructions)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 (12-cup) muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Crack egg into a medium bowl; whisk. Add ricotta, Parmesan, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Put a wonton wrapper into each cup of the muffin pans. Push center down so wrapper forms a cup. Scoop 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture into each wonton cup. Add 1 tablespoon marinara sauce to each wonton cup, then top each with 1 tablespoon mozzarella. Top each with a zucchini round.
- Bake 20 minutes or until edges of wontons are golden brown and crisp.
- Let cups cool slightly, about 5 minutes. Remove and top with basil before serving.
- 2 (1”-thick) slices crusty whole-grain bread, cut into ½” pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella pearls
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
Pepperoni Panzanella (instructions)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place bread on a baking sheet and toast 10 minutes or until lightly golden. Transfer to a large serving bowl and let cool 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, mozzarella, pepperoni, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to bowl. Toss to combine. Let sit about 30 minutes to allow bread to soften. Garnish with basil and serve.