What MLB ballparks are safest for food?
CHICAGO — If you’ve ever thought twice before buying a hot dog at the ballpark, you may have good reason.
Sports Illustrated used health inspection reports to list the safest major league ballparks in America when it comes to food. (Stadiums ranked best to worst)
1. Safeco Field- Seattle Mariners
2. Fenway Park- Boston Red Sox
3. Minute Maid Park- Houston Astros
4. Coors Field- Colorado Rockies
5. Chase Field- Arizona Diamondbacks
Here in Chicago, Wrigley Field ranks No. 8 and Guaranteed Rate Field is No. 15.
And in last place for the worst ballpark: Tropicana Field – Tampa Bay Rays. They had 105 serious violations including live insects and black mold inside an ice bin.