1) FAN GEAR FROM – WWW.FANATICS.COM
2) CUBS WORLD SERIES BOBBLE HEADS FROM BOBBLE HEAD HALL OF FAME – WWW.BOBBLEHEADHALL.COM
More details about each bobblehead are below. All of them are available on our website (https://store.bobbleheadhall.com) Let me know if you have any questions.
- Cubs World Series Bobbleheads: The most popular World Series Bobbleheads ever produced! The top players are all expected to be delivered before Christmas. Each bobblehead features the player holding a replica of the World Series Trophy. Joe Maddon and Clark the Cub are also available!
- Chicago Bulls Greatest Season: The Chicago Bulls 1995-96 season remained the Greatest Season in NBA History after the Cavaliers upset the Warriors in the 2016 NBA Finals. This bobblehead commemorates the Bulls' unbelievable season and features Bulls' mascot, Benny, with the NBA Championship Trophy and the key records from the Greatest Season in NBA History. The bobbleheads are individually numbered to only 216 and are $40.
- Dennis Rodman: This bobblehead features Chicago Bulls’ star, Dennis Rodman, diving for a loose ball. A member of the NBA Hall of Fame Class of 2011, this bobblehead is a must have for any Bulls or Dennis Rodman fan. The bobbleheads are individually numbered to only 216 and are $40.
- Jake Arrieta/David Ross No-Hitter: The National Bobblehead HOF’s first bobblehead commemorating Jake Arrieta's 2015 No-Hitter sold out quickly. This bobblehead commemorates Jake's 2nd No-Hitter, which he threw against the Cincinnati Reds on April 21st, 2016. This is a dual bobbleheads which includes Chicago Cubs’ catcher and fan favorite David Ross, and is individually numbered to only 216 and are $55.
- Northwestern Wildcats: This bobblehead features Northwestern University’s mascot, Willie the Wildcat. The bobbleheads are individually numbered to only 144 and are $35.
- Home Alone Bobbleheads: Set in the Chicago suburbs, Home Alone has become a worldwide favorite and holiday classic. These are the very first Home Alone bobbleheads and feature Kevin, Harry and Marv. Only 5,000 of the Kevin and 3,000 of the Harry and Marv bobbleheads were produced in this limited edition series.
3) WORLD SERIES INSPIRED BATS FROM BIG TIME BATS – WWW.BIGTIMEBATS.COM
4) A Win for the Ages: The Definitive Photographic Keepsake, a $40 hardcover photo book authored by David Ross, Ryne Sandberg and Pat Hughes.
A few cool things about the book:
- It includes photos from the parade, including the David Ross selfie (this is the only book being sold with David Ross’ photo)
- It is a hardcover book
- It’s only $40!
- It is available on Amazon (Prime eligible) and directly through Skybox’s website via chicagocubsbook.com
5) CUBBIES CALENDAR FROM WWW.DREWLITTON.COM
6) FROM CLARK ST. SPORTS, SARAH YEAZEL SHOW US ALL THE MUST HAVE FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON! WWW.CLARKSTREETSPORTS.COM