Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday @ Detroit
* This is the first meeting between these division rivals this season after Detroit won three of the four games last season. That was the Pistons’ most wins against the Bulls in a single season since 2005-06 (4-0).
* Detroit lost at home against Orlando Sunday, 98-92, to snap a three-game winning streak. The Pistons have just one win when scoring fewer than 100 points this season (nine losses).
* Marcus Morris made a season-high five three-pointers against the Magic Sunday. He is shooting 47.8 percent from behind the arc over his last four games after shooting just 29.7 percent this season before this four-game stretch.
* The Bulls lost to the Trail Blazers at home Monday, 112-110. It was the first time the Bulls lost this season when scoring at least 110 points (six wins).
* Chicago has lost five of its last eight games, but all of those losses have come against Western Conference teams. The Bulls own a four-game winning streak against the Eastern Conference.
* Dwyane Wade led the Bulls with 34 points against Portland yesterday, his second game with at least 30 points in a Bulls uniform. However, the Bulls have lost both of games scoring 30 or more this year.