Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday Night @ Denver
* These teams have split the season series in each of the last three years with the home team winning each game. Denver has won nine straight home games against Chicago, its longest active winning streak at home against any single opponent.
* The Nuggets are 2-1 on their current four-game homestand after a 105-91 win against the Jazz Sunday. Denver’s 91 points and 38.8 percent shooting allowed to Utah were both season lows.
* Rookie Jamal Murray started his NBA career without a field goal in his first four games. He has made 36 shots in his last nine games and leads all rookies with 19 threes made on the season.
* Chicago split its two games in Los Angeles over the weekend, losing to the Clippers Saturday, 102-95, and beating the Lakers Sunday, 118-110. The Bulls’ win against the Lakers was their first when allowing 105 or more points this season.
* The Bulls began the season by shooting over 40 percent on three-pointers in each of their first three games. In the 11 games since, the Bulls have shot no better than 37.5 percent from the three-point line in any game.
* Jimmy Butler scored a season-high 40 points against the Lakers Sunday, the fourth-highest single-game total in his career. Three of his four career games with at least 40 points have come on the road.