Blackhawks Game Notes For Monday @ Edmonton
* The Oilers snapped a five-game losing streak with Saturday’s 5-2 win at the Stars. It was only the second time in 12 games since the start of last season that Edmonton scored at least five goals without a power-play goal.
* The Blackhawks won their second in a row with a 4-3 victory at the Canucks on Saturday. Chicago rallied from three goals down after two periods for the first time since February 1, 1989 against Winnipeg.
* Connor McDavid recorded his first career hat trick Saturday in Dallas. It was McDavid’s NHL-leading fourth three-point game of the season, tying his total from last year.
* Marian Hossa scored his second consecutive game-winning goal with less than a minute left in overtime Saturday in Vancouver. Hossa ranks third among active players with 14 career overtime goals, trailing just Jaromir Jagr (19) and Alex Ovechkin (18).
* Leon Draisaitl won 12 of 18 faceoffs against the Stars, tying his season-high in faceoffs won. The 22 faceoffs won over the last two games are the most for Draisaitl in a two-game span since taking 23 from March 26-28, 2016.
* Corey Crawford is 7-0-0 with a 1.69 GAA and .947 save percentage in his last seven starts against the Oilers. Crawford is tied with Marc-Andre Fleury and Jonathan Quick for the longest active winning streak versus Edmonton.