Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday @ Portland
* The Bulls won their last trip to Portland, 93-88, on November 24, 2015. That win snapped a seven-game home winning streak by the Trail Blazers, and Portland is 13-3 at home against Chicago since the 1999-00 season.
* Portland won at home against Denver Sunday, 112-105. The Trail Blazers have won five of their last six games but own a minus-three point differential in that span because their one loss was by 31 points (November 9 at the Clippers).
* The Trail Blazers have been outrebounded in each of their last nine games but are still 6-3 in those games. That is the longest active streak in the NBA. The last time Portland had a longer streak was 2007-08 (10 straight).
* Damian Lillard scored a game-high 32 points against the Nuggets Sunday. He has led the Blazers in scoring nine times this season, tied for the most in the NBA with Anthony Davis and DeMar DeRozan.
* Chicago won at home Saturday, 106-95, against Washington. This is the Bulls’ first game against a Western Conference team this year, and they posted winning records against the West in four of the last six seasons.
* Jimmy Butler led the Bulls with 37 points against the Wizards, thanks in part to going 14-for-14 at the free-throw line. It was the most made free throws without a miss by a Bulls player since Derrick Rose on March 7, 2012 (14/14).