1. TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter. To enter, log on to wgntv.com and click on the “WGN MORNING NEWS EXCLUSIVE” contest logo and complete the registration form. Entrants must use their own names. Entrants are only allowed to enter once per day. Entries become the property of WGN and will not be returned. WGN is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical or wireless difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries.
2. ENTRY DEADLINE: The contest begins Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 12pm and concludes Friday, September 23, 2016 at 10 AM .
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: After the promotion ends on September 23, 2016 at 10AM, two (2) Grand Prize Winners will be drawn randomly from all entries and be deemed the Grand Prize Winners, subject to eligibility verification. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail or phone. If the Winner does not come forward or cannot be found within twenty-four (24) hours of e-mail notification or is otherwise found to be ineligible, then another winner shall be chosen in a second random drawing from all remaining eligible entries from that day. Entrants agree that WGN-TV has the sole right to determine the winner of the contest and all matters or disputes arising from the contest and that its determination is final and binding. Only one winner will be awarded per household.
4. THE PRIZES: Two (2) Grand Prize Winners will each receive one pair of tickets (100 level) to see the Chicago Bulls play the Orlando Magic on November 7, 2016. Each pair of tickets: (ARV: $270). The prize will be forfeited if the winner fails to claim prize by deadline, fails to execute the prepared forms of release and waiver, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules.Tickets will be available for pick up at Will Call on the day of the game (November 7, 2016) under winner’s name. Prizes are not assignable or transferable. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner, who will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting the actual value of the prize if the prize value exceeds $600.
5. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS:
a. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of WGN-TV, (“Contest Sponsors”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising/promotion agencies are not eligible to participate.
b. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry, a U.S. citizen, and a resident of Illinois or Northwest Indiana.
c. Winners who have won a prize from WGN-TV since March 23, 2016 are ineligible and will be disqualified.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
a. Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to the Contest Sponsors, their agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for promotional purposes in connection with the contest.
b. Execution of Affidavit and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the winner, he/she will sign a release and waiver of liability. The prize will be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if the winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver within thirty days of the contest, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules.
c. Release of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Contest Sponsors from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the contest, or their receipt or use of the contest prize, and any contest-related travel or activity.
d. Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes are available; however, Contest Sponsors may, at their discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, WGN-TV reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value.
7. INTERNET/FORCE MAJEURE: If for any reason, this contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the contest, WGN-TV reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Contest or any portion of the Contest. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST. Information submitted in Internet entries, including entrant’s name, address, e-mail address, etc, shall become the property of WGN-TV, and may be used by WGN-TV for marketing or promotional purposes. Contest shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Illinois law, excluding choice of law provisions.
9. COPY OF RULES: A copy of the rules is available at WGNtv.com or by sending an envelope to: WGN-TV “Bulls Ticket Giveaway” Rules, 2501 W. Bradley Place, Chicago, IL 60618, or go to http://www.wgntv.com.
10. WINNERS LIST: Can be obtained by sending an envelope to WGN-TV “Bulls Ticket Giveaway” Winner List, 2501 W. Bradley Place, Chicago, IL 60618 after September 23, 2016 and before October 23, 2016.